Muffin tin frittatas are a great way to use up all of those left over bits and pieces of vegetables that you have in the fridge. You can chuck anything in - grated carrot, courgette, beetroot, sweet corn pieces, peas, baby spinach, left over roast vegetables etc.
Vegetable Muffin Tin Frittata
2 cups of vegetables of your choice
2 Tbsps milk
1 cup grated cheese
Half block of crumbled feta for the top - optional
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Lightly beat the eggs and milk together using a food processer.
3. Add vegetables, grated cheese and salt.
4. Mix to combine.
5. Evenly distribute mixture into greased muffin tin holes.
6. Top with crumbled feta
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the egg has set.
8. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
9. Turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
10. Serve while warm
Bon appetit x
Additional sides - fresh beans from the garden and pumpkin hummus
An avocado, cucumber and tomato salad